For Your Delectation And Delight...

Friday, July 8, 2011

Just Another Post (About Me:D)

About ME:
I'm tall.
I have an afro.
I have ample reason to believe I have ADHD/OCD, but if I don't then I'm just weird.
The Decemberists and Florence + The Machine are my favorite bands EVER <3
Heavy In Your Arms has been my favorite song since the minute I heard it.
I love books<3
I have lots of people in my head.
They will probably show up on this blog.
Like Allen, who is asking for a shout out right now.
Shout out.
'Juliette' is my BFFL.
I really like the term BFFL.
My hair is striped, but not in that weird emo-kid-racoon way.
That'd be grody.
I really like the History Channel <3
My favorite movies of all time are The Prince of Egypt, Lion King (one and two), and The Nightmare Before Christmas. (Tiny Heroes also gets an honorable mention)
I'm a GIRL! :O
But I have a boy name, no lies.
I've got a laser, and it's pointed at your planet.

2 comments: